Thread: Info about Singer Futura XL 440

Post Thanks / Like

Default Info about Singer Futura XL 440

I have a Singer Futura XL 440 embroidery Machine too , but I have problem to Print the design , that dont want read my printer and i try everything on the manual, is away to print, that ask me for Select the Printer but dont come any box to add or Preview the Print …please need help !!!!

motoandnutty is offline The mirror lies; actually, I'm young and GORGEOUS!
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't have any experience with your machine, but think that upgrading your software may help :-
    http://futura-support.com/products/xl-400/software
    If all else fails, you can use one of the many free design convertion programs to print the design if you really need it.
    Two such programs are these :-
    http://www.wingsxp.com/index.php/my_editor/

http://www.wilcom.com.au/PRODUCTS.aspx/TrueSizer.aspx

3. Thanks Sewmuchjan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have this machine but have not tried to print. So I'm no help... I have had mine about 3 1/2 months. How long have you had yours? I'm having a problem with tension right now!!! I hope I don't have to take it in. It will sew nice on the right side of the design but the left side the thread is loose... I'm kind of stumped by this. I was having hoop issues then they sent me new hoops. I also can't us the usb cable that came with the machine. It says it needs a connection. I use the usb cable from my brother se400 and it will work...

Post Thanks / Like

I had this machine, for 28 days, then it quit completely. It was a tension problem. They returned it. Thank goodness. It took me 3 years to get another embroidery machine. This time Singer SEQC-6700. I find that every couple of months I need to remove the program from my computer, and re-install the Singer program, then everything works well again. ( for a few months). If I remember correct, I had to do this with the Futura as well. This was all I could think of hope you get this worked out.

A thread net is always needed on my machine for a nice stitch out.
    ~Just keep swimming~

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks jaennah I will try reinstalling the program.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope that helps. After speaking with another Singer owner, I found that the re-install problem seems to be mine alone. And Happens on 2 different computers.
    ~Just keep swimming~

Post Thanks / Like

I tried reinstalling the software, but still having problems. I think it is the Machine!!!

Thread Information