Thread: I am not getting points when I buy something

Post Thanks / Like

Default I am not getting points when I buy something

I click on my link put things in my cart I pay for them and I dont get my points this has been going on now since the points program was brought back I go to support and report this I have done everything they tell me. I log and back in shut down and restart my computer out clear my cash log back in I have even bought designs from the half price page to see if its working and I still dont get my points then support tells me they have added my point they dont show up and they have to do it again then finally I get them I always click my link before I put things in my cart I can not figure out whats wrong If anyone has any Ideas other than what I have tired please let me know thank you Nancy

Post Thanks / Like

Nancy, make sure that you are going through your link. You might be the one that other people are thanking. Otherwise, I'd keep reporting the problem until you are satisfied.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Shastasmom, I have tried In fact I just did it again I log out and back in clicked on my link added to my cart and paid right away and Nothing so I had to send a reply to Support again they always take care of me giving my my points sometimes that takes a while because they say the have added them then when I look no Points have been added when I contact them back the re add them It is just a pain in the butt I would just like to find the problem and get it fixed so I dont have to wait and contact them everytime I buy something .Thank you again Nancy

Thread Information