Thread: Connection Problems

Post Thanks / Like

Default Connection Problems

Your server is not working again. Extremely Slow to open 3-5 min. Doesn't open. Won't let me download.
    Can't search designs. Moves between all. Annoying.

Post Thanks / Like

This has been happening most of the week. Sometimes better than others.
    Never give up, never surrender.

http://www.designsbysick.com/?pointsfor=la_cole

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Shawn is aware of the problems and is pulling his hair out trying to get it working smoothly once again for all of us. Sometimes these problems are out of his control and are the fault of his ISP.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY

4. Thanks granny elen thanked for this post
    Likes granny elen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Shastamom - I have a son that went to college for web design - it is very confusing and time consuming - he use to tell me not to enter his room while he was gone or do anything electrical that could slow down his computer as the rendering process takes a long time and can;t complete if it is interupted in anyway.
    I've gotten a lot done this week since the site has been slow. My house is thankful!

6. Likes saskia liked this post
    Sometimes a parallel universe, East Anglia when in this universe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carlyn View Post
    Your server is not working again. Extremely Slow to open 3-5 min. Doesn't open. Won't let me download.
    Can't search designs. Moves between all. Annoying.
    Carlyn, thank goodness this does not happen all that often. Once Shawn is made aware of this happening he gets on with the job to get the problems sorted for us.

I don't know where in the world you live, but if like a few of us, who are not in the States, we are generally on line hours before our American/Canadian friends, so we have the hiatus of some six hours plus before Shawn is awake and notified of the problem... I only had the problem a couple of days ago when this started, since then everything has been ok...
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Post Thanks / Like

I keep getting booted off the server the past couple of days, I guess it does not like me!!!!

And if it is not that then it is the server moving extremly slow, very frustrating.
    Thank You, Have a Day
    Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

Post Thanks / Like

I know the problems, still not sure why it's happening, but I'm moving stuff to other servers to offload the database server on here.

10. Thanks Shastasmom thanked for this post
    Sometimes a parallel universe, East Anglia when in this universe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SiCK View Post
    I know the problems, still not sure why it's happening, but I'm moving stuff to other servers to offload the database server on here.
    Shawn I am glad it is you having to do this, I run two internet forums and of course it is my job to keep them up and running. I appreciate the problems you are having. I enjoy taking care of spammers. especially on our village forum.
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Thread Information