Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apologie From Ginny1960

Post Thanks / Like

Default Apologie From Ginny1960

I want to apoligize to everyone if things I wrote is not quite right. I have been going through alot of major life chages for the past 2 years and the past couple of months have been coming down the hardest. I have been trying to get back to my normal self with the sense of humor I had 2 years ago. I would deeply appreciate if you could help me along. I used to enjoy all of the fun with our journeys on the spaceship and ect. Please help me.
    Thank You, Have a Day
    Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

Post Thanks / Like

Ginny, there is no need to apologize. I don't know whether you are referring to anything specific, but I have not found anything you wrote strange or offensive.

I can't think of a joke right now, as I am too tired to think straight, but how about a big wet kiss on the cheek and a bear hug? I am still capable of doing that...
    Sonia
    TouchDezines - please vote for my site by clicking here
    http://www.designsbysick.com/forums/album.php?u=5834

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Ginny, there is no need to apologize. I don't know whether you are referring to anything specific, but I have not found anything you wrote strange or offensive.

I can't think of a joke right now, as I am too tired to think straight, but how about a big wet kiss on the cheek and a bear hug? I am still capable of doing that...
    No there is nothing specific I am referring to, I just don't to seem to have the same sense of humor I once had. I will take the big wet kiss and bear hug. It has been difficult for me to respond to alot of the threads that I once did go into. Thank You For Your Understanding.
    Thank You, Have a Day

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Ginny I will be praying for you - If I understand right you have overcome cancer - that is a very hard thing to do and come out on the top. With my last "health concern" I got so bad I saw both a psychologist and a psychiatrist to deal with everything I was going through. They have specialized training that a MD does not have to deal with these issues, so I was able to get the proper medication a lot faster. My MD later told me not everyone would have made it through what I had to deal with, that I was very lucky to still be alive. I strongly feel we unjustifiably look down on people who seek medical care for mental health - which means a lot of people who need it do nto seek it. Please do what ever you need to do for yourself to get back to normal. There is no way to explain the feeling I had the first time I actually honestly laughed after seeking mental help. I am not saying you need this I am just concerned with your plea for help. I don't mean for this to sound like I am twisting it to what I went through - I am speaking from experience - you have been through "**** and back". Take care of yourself! Sending prayers and telepathic hugs your way.

Post Thanks / Like

Ginny I was the one who started the thread when you first went out of our lives. I missed you and prayed for you often. You brought such joy and wit into our lives. You can not beleive how much we all missed you, especially La Cole

Not once have I ever thought you said or did anything wrong.

Now, the space ship is gearing up and making it's first stop in Charlotte, NC at 09:45 in the morning to leave Barbara with me. It will be taking off from Baltimore, MD on Monday morning and heading to New York. I fully expect you to be at the helm and make sure that everyone is served large amounts of coffee and chocolate. All the machine station must be kept stocked with thread, stabilizer and lots of fabric.

TEDDY hugs and wet puppy kisses to you dearest friend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by teddy_rn View Post
    Ginny I was the one who started the thread when you first went out of our lives. I missed you and prayed for you often. You brought such joy and wit into our lives. You can not beleive how much we all missed you, especially La Cole

Not once have I ever thought you said or did anything wrong.

Now, the space ship is gearing up and making it's first stop in Charlotte, NC at 09:45 in the morning to leave Barbara with me. It will be taking off from Baltimore, MD on Monday morning and heading to New York. I fully expect you to be at the helm and make sure that everyone is served large amounts of coffee and chocolate. All the machine station must be kept stocked with thread, stabilizer and lots of fabric.

TEDDY hugs and wet puppy kisses to you dearest friend.
    Thank You so much for your concern and prayers. I also missed all of you and had no access to a computer, Boy I was having serious withdrawls from the forum, I sure found out quick how addicted I was to you ladies.

I am ready for the spaceship run, however you are in charge of all the embroidery and sewing items. You are the one with the most toys. Okay, your stop in NY is not far from me. You forgot La_Cole, she is in charge of the liquor, she makes the best drinks!!!! Also we need La_Cole to do all the ariel maps so we all know where we are going to pick up everyone else that whats to join in. We have to leave Smiley home otherwise we will have none of the goodies for us!!!!

I feel all the warm Teddy Hugs and sweet puppy kisses
    Thank You, Have a Day

Post Thanks / Like

Here I am! Deborah, you nearly brought me to tears. Ginny, let me know my responsibilities and I'll try my best to get everything in order before take off.

(Sorry, I've been very distracted lately taking care of details for the new house (which STILL may not happen) and will be gone visiting the in-laws for a time next week.)
    Never give up, never surrender.

http://www.designsbysick.com/?pointsfor=la_cole

Post Thanks / Like

Better save one of those sewing stations for me. I need a good diversion. I'll keep our secret from Smiley too. Otherwise he might become a frowney. LOL
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by la_cole View Post
    Here I am! Deborah, you nearly brought me to tears. Ginny, let me know my responsibilities and I'll try my best to get everything in order before take off.

(Sorry, I've been very distracted lately taking care of details for the new house (which STILL may not happen) and will be gone visiting the in-laws for a time next week.)
    I know, never thought you ladies missed me so much. La-Cole you are in charge of the ariel maps so we can pick everyone up in an orderly fashion so we are not hop skipping all over, chocolate, coffee, and flavored martinis and other drinks that we youg people are not suppose to have.

Shastamom, do'nt worry everyone has there own sewing stations. this ship is fully loaded.

I hope someone kept up with it's maintainence otherwise we may be flying in all directions. OPPPS that may be caused by the drinks!!!! On well may be more fun....
    Thank You, Have a Day

Post Thanks / Like

Okay, hope the space ship is gased up and ready to fly. In 15 minutes I will headed to Chattanooga for Charlottee.

Hugs and kisses to you Ginny

Barbara

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ginny1960 View Post
    ... We have to leave Smiley home otherwise we will have none of the goodies for us!!!! ...
    sorry, Ginny ... no Smiley - no spaceship!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15_3_38.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	2.9 KB 
ID:	26918
    Please check out: - and please vote for my site on GoTop100 and TopCrossStitchSites ... Thank You!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry, wienerin, Smiley must have been in the washroom when pic was taken...

Name:  pilot-pilot-aviator-aircraft-smiley-emoticon-000847-facebook.gif
Views: 102
Size:  5.3 KB
    I will watch Smiley to make sure he behaves! Also, la_cole so there's alcool for all.
    Put me down for a copious amount of chocolate, I'll bring everyone's favourite and the chocolate fountain for dipping!
    We need someone to be in charge of shuttle and magic carpet planning so we can meet the spaceship.
    Last edited by sharon w; July 29th, 2011 at 09:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ginny as a cancer survivor coming up on my one year mark, the sense of humor has something to do with the cancer and our ordeal. My husband is telling me I am no fun anymore, makes me mad, I can't help that I am this way it changes us, drains us. Stick with us girls it helps, I take daily doses of this forum per day. We will help you get through it.
    Sunshine hugs and kisses.

Post Thanks / Like

ginny - would you interview the mechanics for this flight? There have been several applicants.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	770702-young-mechanic-with-french-spanner-in-his-hand.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	26928 Name:  portrait-julio.gif
Views: 27
Size:  7.1 KBName:  Fabio.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  8.2 KB

Post Thanks / Like

BWAAAAK!!!!!!!

Ginny, FYI... I have interviewed Julio for a previous position (he is NOT a relative of mine). Believe it or not, he IS a well-qualified space mechanic. The other two are only eye candy, do not know our ship well, and are easily distracted--as well as distracting--away from their duties.

Post Thanks / Like

Our duties allow us to be distracted and if we can't have eye candy, then what kind of candy can we have? I need to get a fix of eye candy on a daily basis, it's good for the soul if not for other things.

Post Thanks / Like

So if we keep Julio as mechanic, could Fabio pour beverages and LeFrench Guy serve hors d'ouvres? (la_cole - I think you ESP'd me the message lol)
    And eye candy has no calories....

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, our funds would be better spent by dropping Fabio and LeFrench altogether and picking up some bimbo Chippendale dancers on our way through Las Vegas. Fabio and LeFrench would require the "full mechanic's package" (LOL); the Chippendale candy guys would come to us free just for "the ride" over the excitement and novelty of a spaceship excursion. They would be very willing to see our every need.

Post Thanks / Like

La Cole before we drip Fabio and LeFrench, I'd want to see some pics of those Chippendale dancers. still want my eye candy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shastasmom View Post
    La Cole before we drip Fabio and LeFrench, I'd want to see some pics of those Chippendale dancers. still want my eye candy.
    Here are some some "recruits."

http://www.chippendales.com/the_men.php

Thread Information