PDA

View Full Version : how to split and rejoin a large design using embird

wiggle
June 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Hello
I think I have a stupid question, I have recently been handed down a Vikant ultimate box and Embird. (I also have Buzzedit and a trial version of Sew what pro and just downloaded Stitch era universal, not sure what that's about yet so any tips...feel free to comment) I have a design that I made bigger myself using Embird and want to split it to fit my hoops which I managed once or twice (have done these processes over and over again ) however I cannot figure out how to rejoin it again so that it all lines up again properly. I have read all sorts of tutorials but can't seem to find anything about rejoining split designs whilst embroidering item. Am I missing something or am I just being a bit dense. Oh and the design is all one colour as it is an open work scrolly type design, it's from the Brother special collections.

Can anyone help?

Another problem is why does it sometimes save ok but will not work on the machine?

Wiggle.

I told you they might be stupid questions!:-?

jenne
June 8th, 2011, 09:48 AM
I use a very old progam so this might not work with any other progam When I split a design I print out both in "Buzz tool" actual size and sew out the frist one then line them back up on my fabric sew out the next part.